Originally Posted by frogman43
Last night was "Date Night" for my new bride and I. We went to dinner and then I surprised her with tickets to the first showing of American Sniper at our local theater. She likes movies based on factual points in time.

We enjoyed it.

I can't remember the last time I was in a theater and at the end everyone stayed in their seats to watch the last footage and the credits.......

I can't remember the last time that at the end of the movie, when the house lights come up, that no one said a word as they file out. Complete silence......it was moving.

Well worth the price of admission and well worth seeing.

Bradley Cooper did a fantastic job on this role I thought.

I was greatly inspired. Even though Chris Kyle was by all accounts one of the bravest men that ever lived, among some of the best of the best; I felt like he was my actual brother. When he was murdered I felt like someone in my family had died. The fact that nearly the entire state of Texas lined the highway to watch as his hearse went by... made me want to move to Texas.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.