Originally Posted by ironeagle_84
Originally Posted by Strick9
What about the cocked pistol in the last scene? Anyone?

Didnt see any bullets in the cylinder. What is it that you are trying to figure out. He was playing cowboy with his wife and got sidetracked. Perhaps his wife put the gun away?

In the shooting script, that scene, # 157, is described in this way.

"INT. KYLE HOUSE - DAY

Dust motes drift across blades of light falling through blinds onto Chris. He wears the BELT BUCKLE he won long ago, pleated jeans, and twirls an antique six shooter."

AMERICA SNIPER, Written by Jason Hale, based on the book by Chris Kyle with Scott McEwen and Jim DeFelice. Warner Brothers Pictures. �2014.

There is no further written direction in the script as to what Kyle does with the "antique six shooter" after he "twirls" it.

It has been four or five weeks since I watched it but I seem to recall he placed the revolver on the top of the refrigerator before embracing his wife. (???)

I doubt seriously if director Eastwood would have had Kyle twirling a revolver that "appeared" to be loaded.

L.W.

Last edited by Leanwolf; 01/28/15.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)