Originally Posted by Bigfoot
The tour scenes were incredible. What choked me up the most though were the scenes with his family and on the radio to them, the scenes that showed what kind of man he was.

I didn't know until his fathers interview the circumstances of his and his neighbor Chads death. It was for a much more insignificant reason than I'd thought. Makes the loss so much worse. Can't say any more right now...

Except RIP Chris Kyle

I am still in regular contact with a guy i call the iraqi marine. Multiple tours in the sandbox. He would call me sometimes like one time i was sitting in a snowstorm looking for elk and he was checking in. And i could hear the explosions etc automatic weapons fire in the background. And yes, he does have issues today that the v.a. doesn't seem to be helping much with. I told my wife after leaving the theater the bit where kyle said he wanted to help his fellow soldiers and country. My friend to this day wants to go back in that he thinks he can make a difference and save lives. The sad truth is he is right, but his time has past, but he can't let go.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO