I wasn't talking about Jesse Ventura or the contents of the book, but the latest internet BS about CK shooting 2 car jackers in Texas, and the LEO's being given a Ph# to call in DC that got CK a Free Pass...or the deal that Major General Russell Honore disputed never happend where some yahoo said that CK bragged about being on top of the SuperDome with another sniper during Katrina and shooting 30 some looters...no names, no proof, just some JagOff smearing CK's name and the Media is running with it as if it were in the Congressional Record.

Last Sunday morning, 1/25/15, I watched CNN's Michael Smirconish ratout ret'd CIA Officer Bob Bair's wife as a CIA Shooter, when Bair & Paul Ricoff kept going "off message" about the CNN Agenda of smearing Chris Kyle with unattributed unproven events. Bair had already called Smirconish on one statement he'd made, saying YOU ARE taking hear say and repeating it as fact - Smirconish is an Attorney & brags about it - as Bair & Rocoff were getting into how much good the American Snipers had done in saving US Troops lives in Baghdad by shooting every Jihadi with a gun in sight caught in the open on the street in Syder City with the line "...no mortar shells every came out of Syder City while the US Snipers were doing the overwatch"...or words to that effect ....and suddenly Smirconish changed subjects and began pumping Bair about his wife's activities as a CIA Shooter. The look on Bob Bair & Paul Ricoff's faces were incredulous...but to Bair's credit he stood up for his wife's job of providing close quarters public Situational Security for public meetings in bars and restaurants with locals, and busted Smirconish for purposely confusing the 2 kinds activities...explaining the differences...Smirconish just smirked a smile and cut to a Ad Break. I was really hoping Bair would smack the snarky POS on camera before I realized that Bair was on a remote feed...but Ricoff wasn't.
Ron

TIME FOR TERM LIMITS !!!! Politicians are just like diapers, they need to be changed often and regularly for the same reason...Robin Williams.