Originally Posted by Esox357
Originally Posted by sidepass
Seems my neighbors been growing pot for a while now. Appears he lives elsewhere but moves autos around and is tending his crop daily. Tired of smelling pot ,gives me a headache. Other neighbors say ignore it ,it's hurting no one. Well today I called and reported it to the local police and the dispatcher spoke to me like I was an idiot. Pissedme off and told her I know what pot smells like and don't have to go in the house to know what the hell is going on. Am I wrong? WTF!
No LEO's have come around at all as of yet.

No but it sounds like your local pd is lazy. More than likely the police show up and knock on the door, if they don't answer the door the police will leave. They require a warrant and more than likely will not acquire one for smoking dope? Wait until you start having random vehicles showing up at all times of the night and possibly a shooting or 2 then the police might get involved?

On a side not ask to speak with a LT or Chief about how you were addressed via dispatch? Next you can contact your mayor they usually have a complaint line? Good luck.

And tell them too that your next phone call will be to the news media.