Originally Posted by deflave
I'm sorry but I'm not aware of any of my local law enforcement being dirty, or on the take.

I don't have any bone to pick with mirage or your state but it is obvious from his posts that it is a problem in your area. Not mine.

Travis

I don't have a problem with you either Travis, I actually enjoy your BS. You are naive to believe that Alabama is the only place infested with drugs, our entire country for the most part is eat up with it. The judges all the way down to the beat cops are part of the problem though. The system can't take in the revenue it needs without the "war on drugs". They bust the ones that can pay, to support the judicial and probation part of the system, and the dealers support the LEO part of the system. It's just the way a lot of it works. I ain't saying that all cops are dirty, but when the average citizen knows where the drugs are being bought and sold, then one of three things are happening. A-Leo don't care, B-they are on the take or C-they are stupid. Which one is it? Or is it all three?