Originally Posted by Fireball2

So coy when it suits you.

What information do you think is enough for LE to act? Certainly not going to take someone's word that lives there! That's not good enough. I recommended the use of a trail camera for gathering data, license plates, etc, but no comment on that? Is that not enough either? What exactly would you deem "enough"? Does someone need to catch a bullet? At what point does LE "act"?

So "building a case" means what? Looking up the property in question and finding out who owns it for starters? Detective work from there on out until enough information is gathered to justify a warrant? Sounds like they're "acting" to me. Problem is, there's a whole lot of "not acting" going on.

Yet we can't really do anything about the scourge of drugs ourselves can we, because we'll be arrested post haste for doing anything tangible like setting the place on fire and stringing up the scum from a tree. So we sit, dependent on an unresponsive police force and gov. at large, waiting for the help that never arrives. We just hope and pray that our family does not fall victim to these drug scum, because we'll have no recourse if we do.

How old are you? Because based on this post, I would wager 15-19 years old.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house