Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by byc
Frankly, I don't give a rats azzz what my neighbor is doing PERIOD. As long as he minds his own business. And I will be doing the same.

see David, the sticking point is what the drug dealer brings into the neighborhood. Lots of miscreants, quite often a shooting or two, the occasional drug related murder and/or home invasion.
I just don't want that kind of chit in the 'hood. Messes with my property values.

Yes I totally understand and agree with that part Sam. Guess I'm lucky in that none of my properties have anything remotely associated with any bad doings or guys. At least I think not. Besides all I would have to do is tell the busybody neighbor across the street and the next day it would be in all the papers. Just keep me out of it. wink About the only thing that ever got my attention was some neighborhood swinging. grin

I also agree that it takes time to build a case these days. No sense in blowing a good tip on a botched bust. Also, if I think like LE I want the whole bad guy food chain, which takes even more time.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!