Originally Posted by Fireball2
Really Travis? So an expectation that something should be done to protect society by the people charged with doing that is undefendable?

Therefore I, a layperson, must delineate for you, exactly what procedures are required to execute said protection??

You don't see the problem here? This has nothing to do with whether Roy knows all the ins and outs of the law enforcement profession. It's about the absolutely simple concept that drug growers and dealers are acting illegally and should be shut down, if at all possible, for the protection of decent people that raise families, pay taxes, and drive the economy.

You can make it about what I know about law enforcement procedure and policy, but that would be pretty pointless wouldn't it, because the issue of law enforcement would not have been addressed. I suspect that's the point though, to skip the whole issue and attack me instead.

My only point is that all that occurred (as described in the OP) is a notification of what is suspected to take place at a residence.

It is absurd to think any law enforcement entity could act on that information alone.

Any citizen with a reasonable understanding of how our justice system works would understand that the local law enforcement must now begin building a case and establish articulable facts in order to convince a judge a warrant should be issued for the searching and possible seizure of the premises.

I fail to see where I attacked anybody.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house