g,

Interestingly enough,the Terminal Trifecta remains unchanged in their relative importance rankings,despite a myriad of Drooling Dumbfhuqks trying to convince themselves otherwise. 'Course it's never been tough to cypher,who shoots and who don't. Hint.

1) Placement
2) Projectile selection
3) Headstamp

You'll wanna read that again...now one more time. Hint.

Not that I don't get a very big fhuqking kick outta The Padded Perch/Sprinkler Trevails and the oblivious Dumbfhuqkery slathered copiously upon same. Schit don't get much funnier than Ping Pong Balls launched from schit Riggin',less means of POA/POI intersection arrangement,as a Terminal Treatise and quantification of the inherently compromised "approach". Bless your heart.

Bucks in the front yard and I reckon the hedge could use a trim. Hint.

[Linked Image]

200's at 3150fps in an Ultra is a fhuqking riot,as is 23 bushel for a blued POS 10" 243Win. Coupling both with schit glass and waxing eloquent on the "demands" of such rigorous terrain and unforgiving jungle density,copiously frosts The Dumbfhuqk Cake. Wow!

You are over cartridged,under boolited and less a single fhuqking clue in how to arrange POA/POI intersections...if only as starters. But "luckily" for you,schitty/sloppy "results" swoon you and your Golf Cart,inside the fence. Congratulations?!?

It'd be funnier than fhuqk to watch you shoot for a day and apply "all" of your "prowess",as you brazenly make a stand for Dumbfhuqkery and it's sweet "satisfactions",while doing your very BEST. Laughing!

PS and by the way,the Ultra will squirt 210X's at 3400fps. Better yet,it'll squirt 250 Skinners at 3K and with a modest 250yd zero,it'll consume but 6.5Mils to 1K and only 1.8Mils of 10mph full value wind at same. Hint.

Graf's has 'em on Sale currently,for 48 bucks a can. 'Nother HINT. pardon their being less expensive,while being VASTLY superior to any/all things Nosler. Thank me later and I'm looking forward to the excuse(s). Laughing!

An OEM 243Win that'll pinhole 105's of Robust Repute,is very easily arranged and has been for decades. Hint. Meld same with glass of unerring tracking and copious erector latitude and POA/POI becomes a given,rather than a "surprise". Mount same in a bulletproof system and the longterm rewards flow freely in non-lineal fashion. Re-hint.

"Tell" me more...I gotta go toss another (500) 250 Skinners in the moly tumbler.

GOOD talk.

Laughing!..................

'flag,

Bore interiors,matter MUCH more than their exterior dimensioning. Tough to swoon Blued heavy schit and 700 L/A COAL trumps Sako's efforts. Big Green throats rather nicely,twists in like accords and you've the COAl latitude to literally ring the bell. Hint.

Think boolits first. Re-hint.

Tough to beat a Montucky 7Whizzum/162 smooch,with it's miniscule ES/SD,eerie Precision and killer throat/twist/COAL geometry...assuming you actually shoot.

You've been led to water.

Thank me later..................

'wall,

Cite the boolits.

Hint...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."