g,

Only a fhuqking Texan is stupid enough to crawl way up the relative case capacity ladder,only to yank plug wires loose from same and get giddy about cramming schitty bullets into it,so as to "bolster" terminal Affects and "add" Tablefare. VERY much enjoyed the notion,that you deem such incredible Dumbfhuqkery as a well "thought" plan! Your Imagination and it's Pretend are working in double overtime. Congratulations?!?

The NBT can't begin to hang with a Skinner or any X in either facet. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint.

A rifle that won't take a lick,is as useless as schit bullets and you've the corner on both avenues. Re-Congratulations?!? I'll feign my "surprise" that you didn't wax eloquent on Textucky Windage and the sweet "satisfactions" of being slathered in that Dumbfhuqkery too. Mebbe next time?!? Laughing!

Fairly impressive,that you botched all camera settings too,up to and including focus. You're on fire! Laughing!

I'm crying I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard...because we all KNOW you are doing your "best". You are always gonna do better,by simply shutting the fhuqk up,taking notes and applying same,as it will reliably help your game. Thank me later. Hint.

Boolits don't come in a large enough diameter to fend Stupidity and the gent with a .224" clue...will reliably trump a Texan with a Boomer. Hint.

Fhuqking WOW +P+.......................

'nut,

This is American.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

You make a good point,in that Texans shouldn't be in such a hurry to field more rifle than they can handle,even with pulled plug wires and a fhuqking loudener installed,to make sure that schit bullets don't go where they's intended. Purty easy to launch boolits of repute and have finite control of POI/POA intersections,as opposed to whirling Ping Pong Ball Flinches and Textucky Windage,as CNS Insertion Medicine wellllll beyond a zero range of a grossly compromised platform and it's addled operator.

Though in fairness,SAAMI 7-08 fueled 162A-Max at 2700fps in a 22" spout,really do shoot themselves and it IS cheatin'.

Legendary insight.

Laughing!..................

'wall,

Cheer up...270 Virgin's make great false shoulders for 6-06 Maiden Voyages.

Hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."