g',

You'd do well for the FIRST time in your "life",to simply procure a sound rifle of repute,that is twisted,throated and chambered to task...then learn how to use same. You've obliviously reiterated the long known FACT,that proficiency cannot be purchased.

Good time to read that again.

Boomerism is very reliably a crutch,espoused by the Clueless,as factored by their Cluelessness. It's the rarest of breeds,that can handle a Boomer and work Magic with same and I just so happen to be the best I've ever seen. The sole reason I'm great with 'em,is because back in The Day LRF's didn't exist and that coincidence 'finders sucked ass...is no fhuqking coincidence. So the best(only) way to hedge a bet,was to add horsepressure and dat's firmly Boomer Territory. Bullets weren't nearly as good either and them constants often collided,as I've splashed more than a few on Critters. So I reckon bullets have made a far greater fhuqk to me,for a farrrrrr greater period of time,than most anyone else. I wore out the rifles,spouts and spilled the blood requisite to garner the skillset.

I get it,that you are like a Raccoon,in that anything that's shiny...is good enough for your Lady Fingers to grasp. Aesthetics have less than ZERO fhuqking bearing upon mechanics and them polar opposites,do reliably arrange hilarity! Fretting a shiny piece of fhuqking schit,DEFINES hilarity. Bless your heart.

Bullets matter farrrrrrrrr more than headstamps and you'll never shoot enough,to have an inkling to the magnitude of that fact. Nor will you ever savvy the relationship of POA/POI and how amazingly easy it is to have finite control over. I get a kick outta you Slob Hunters,as you barely fhuqking get by inside the fence,offa the Padded Perch,beneath the fhuqking Food Sprinkler. What a fhuqking riot!

Dealing Clean Death,is the easiest facet of ANY Heartbeat Stoppage,to have total control over. That control is only granted by melding of the Terminal Trifecta(1: Placement,2: Projectile Selection,3: Headstamp)and you've routinely field sooooooooo fhuqking many disconnects,that you are a never ending Train Wreck of how NOT to do schit. Bless your heart.

You are farrrrrrrrrrr better off,as are the Victims...by wielding a 223 you could reliably operate at 80% of it's inherent potential,than a Boomer at 20% of same. Read that again,now one more time slooooowwwwwwlllllly. Hint.

BEST part is,you've zero gawddamned fhuqking inkling,how amazingly fhuqking stupid you are!

Good talk.

Laughing!................

'bird,

A guy makes his own "luck" and a sound 243Win with good bullets,is a fhuqking Luck FACTORY...............(grin)

'Mc,

Talk a leetle more about the 22" 6mm. Action? COAL? Twist? Throat? Bullets? Speeds? Precision?

Sevens share 600/722/700 mag confines and I hear good thangs about 155 Skinners launched ala 308 in same. Mainly due their blend of BC/Terminal Affects,to the Precision Quotient and modest relative recoil in an OEM box.

Great bullets aren't at a "disadvantage" anywhere.

Hint....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."