Phil,
If I may.

The type of pain you are having-bone on bone, and perhaps post op shoulder, although that doesn't seem to be a declared issue-has little to no chance of responding to natural remedies. There just isn't enough juice in the orange.

Part of medicine today is flow charts. You have this, this and this you try that, that or that. You have this without this, but this, then you go to that and that. This by itself, then go straight to that. Simplified, but you are smart enough to get it.

Definitely late for the hunt, but have you gone to a pain therapist. Not one that necessarily will put you on the narcs, but one that works with the head. No you are not crazy and yes your pain is real. I get it.

Do you rate you pain? The standard is 1 to 10. Anything above 7 being a bitch and 9-10 being, I can't take it.

My back is bad and getting out of bed is 7. Then it becomes that step was do-able. Next one ok, keep going and finally it loosens up and we are down in the 4-5 area. Carrying a heavy pack for me is a mind game of "Ok, you can keep going, it ain't fun or easy, but there are more steps in there to take."

I hope you can find a natural that will help, because constant pain is a bitch. It just wears you down. Good luck, but I seriously doubt with the pain you have there are any out there. They are not meant to treat what I think you are experiencing. Headaches, minor or short term inflammation, slight non-major muscle pulls? Ok, perhaps. Chronic with significant discomfort? I've yet to come across anyone who has found a natural that makes the team.

Good luck on the upcoming hunt.

Addition: I've tried just about everyone mentioned. I dispense the poisons, but that doesn't mean I like to take them.

Last edited by battue; 07/30/15.

laissez les bons temps rouler