,to stay on n topic I won't discuss diet. Having boxed in my teens and into early twenties followed by years of I n proper and abusive powerlifting techniques I've broken, busted and wore out out alot of joints, tendons and ligaments. Couple the extracurricular activities listed above with the fact that I've done nothing but construction and oilfield work for the last twenty four years. Having spit all that out let's get to the point here.

Get to know and start researching Kratom. I won't list the fancy Latin terminology, but I will say I've been using it for the last 3 months and it is heaven sent as far as eliminating inflammation and pain. It eliminates 100 percent of the pain and stiffness of my arthritis in my hands and wrists. Subdues the bursitis and tendonitis in my elbows and eliminates arthritis pain in my knees, back, neck and right shoulder. I've had multiple surgeries in the latter departments listed.

It's definitely better option than getting hooked on the opiates for life and turning to heroine addicton like has happened to tons of people. I've witnessed this first hand with friends and family that were never drug abusers of any types.

I've used the dried leaf, but I've found the bottled version blended with other naturals including white willow bark, in which Battue has already mentioned many times to be quite superior. What I've been using is Vivazen and it's spectacular. Kratom has been used successfully for ions in other countries.

I've used it successfully pretty much every day for last few months and I've quit it for a week for the longest stint and then recently two days off to see if there was any withdrawal symptoms. None really. I'd say the withdrawal symptoms are coffee like for me. Know better or worse than coffee dt ING

My wife is using it successfully as well and loves it.

Last edited by MolonLabe41; 10/13/15.

Tight chains.

A=A

The perfection of life with a gun dog, like the perfection of an Autumn, is disturbing because you know, even as it begins, that it must end. Time bestows the gift and steals it in the process. "George Bird Evans"