Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Originally Posted by DocRocket
I'll be there this year as well, looks like arriving Friday evening and leaving Sunday morning. Lunch get-together of 24HCF folks has been a tradition the past couple of years.

Y'all got a spare seat I can occupy? grin

I've been itching to shake Jorge's hand for quite a while.

Ed

I've been itching to shake his hand too. When he found out the year before last that he was gonna be on the hook for lunch, he came up with some kind of mysterious injury or something and went AWOL...... smile

I'll be there Friday and Saturday too. I'd love to meet all the 24HCF guys too/again. I'm in for lunch if anybody's interested.

Lads, I'm up for a lunch date, but we need to decide so I can plan ahead. Just let me know. Friday is best for me.

Jorge, I've done some informal polling and it looks like we'll have a lot more folks there on Saturday than on Friday. Can you make that work?

Apparently you're a celebrity here! Please bring some 8X10's, I'll bring a Sharpie for you to sign them... wink

But seriously, I'm gonna start a couple of threads here to get folks made aware. One here in Africa, and perhaps one on the Ask Gunwriters forum. I hesitate to put anything about this on the Hunter's Campfire...

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars