[/quote]
Because I smelled you the second you posted, not to mention your atrocious syntax and spelling. So what WAS your previous handle or are you going to lie again. Hint: Lie #1 (so far) was the fact I agreed with you when I wasn't even a member here, but carry on. Somehow I suspect your real name will have to be found out. No worries, I'm working on it. [/quote]

I think that post says it all. Jorgie apparently doesn't have much of a life outside of this forum, and doesn't like it when new people post and don't show him the respect he thinks he deserves.

He has certainly turned into a piece of work since I was last on this forum. Good luck finding my previous forum name, I can just see this idiot spending hours looking at old posts and trying to figure out who I am. Personally I am beginning to think he needs professional help.

What a tool, but he does seem to have a few reach-around buddies. Perhaps I have stumbled on to a cult?

As for me, I am going to stick to hunting and shooting topics but I will counter punch whenever someone throws an uncalled for jab at me.

Good Hunting,

BH63

Last edited by BH63; 12/30/15.