Originally Posted by jorgeI
And here comes "another outfitter" mystery from his fantasies. You've already proven you've got something to hide by not posting your original login. I wonder why that is? Or even better, how about pictures from your last hunt in South Africa for a Cape Buffalo? I wonder how long you'll last this time until you're banned again? Like every other troll, you'll eventually hang yourself.

Jorgie,

Get over it. You and your buddies broke forum etiquette by posting a lot of boring sophomoric posts about meeting up at the DSC or DCS and I called you out over it.

If you really want to see a pic I posted go to the big bore express rifle section and look at a thread I started about recoil. It shows a very nice bull ellie (60lbs a side), that I killed in Zim in 2004.

Notice how nice the thread reads since everyone stayed on topic and shared their experiences and opinions about the topic?

Happy New Year,

BH

PS If I recall correctly you are in Florida correct? I would tell you my old handle, as I remember it, but it is much more fun, letting you wonder.

Last edited by BH63; 12/31/15.