Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by BH63
^
Thanks for totally hi-jacking the thread.

BH63

So, do you THINK this had anything to do with this whole issue there, sport? "jorgie" and fighter pilot. You are just hell bent on starting a dustup, ain't you?

Listen, Ace, I don't know who you are, and at this point even care, but most here eventually either stay and contribute, or soon are outed as a troll. Do carry on, but you're a long way from posting any kind of bona fides here and getting your thongs in a wad about crap like this, well, you are well on your way....

Christmas Greetings Jorge.

I would agree BH63 took things a bit personally. However if bona fides or simply days on the ground are the only thing that matters, these forums would grow tiresome quickly. There are precious few guys around with your level of experience.

I believe using this experience to assist the new guys, even when they get upset that their thread got hi-jacked is the true purpose of internet forums. We need MORE contributors not fewer. Anything we as a demographic can do to encourage new guys, we need to choose that direction over running them off.

Regards.