Originally Posted by BH63
Anybody ever hunt with Dudley Rogers out of West Nicholson, Zim?

He has a 10-day buff hunt in Gowke South for $15K.

BH63

I booked an elephant hunt with Dudley Rodgers in 2007. I had a medical problem and had to cancel a couple of months in advance, having paid a $4000 deposit to him. I asked if I could reschedule for 2008. He said only if he could resell the safari and he'd let me know. That was the last I ever heard from him.

Later there was a long series of posts on AR about a lady client who had failed to receive her trophies because he had filled out the paperwork wrong. Neither he more the booking agent apparently lifted a finger to help her until a lot of the AR African hunting members got a little testy about it.

Do as you like. But as for me, I would not book a hunt with Dudley Rodgers even though he has satisfied clients.

PS: None of my business but I don't think the clique of old pals who are meeting up at DSC are a very closed clique or that they would freeze out new people. I suspect if I went, they would welcome me.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.