Originally Posted by BH63
Originally Posted by jorgeI
No worries, if you are indeed from the past, we'll out you out soon enough. Among other things, your writing style is quite obvious....

By that you mean its well written and logical?

Thanks

PS It might have been 12 years ago or thereabouts. And you guessed wrong about my old handles and my real name.

Just for the record. Why did you think this thread fishy? It was a pretty straightforward, honest, and direct thread IMO.

And many posters replied accordingly until you and your reach-around buddies started in trying to kill it.

Was there something about my style that made you and a couple of your buddies feel threatened? Or where you just trying to put me in my place?

I get a kick out of trying to fathom why people do what they do. I could throw out quite a few thoughts why old ingwe flys the Confederate Flag in his signature as well as his handle. Perhaps he was beat up by a black kid when he was little??

BH63

Because I smelled you the second you posted, not to mention your atrocious syntax and spelling. So what WAS your previous handle or are you going to lie again. Hint: Lie #1 (so far) was the fact I agreed with you when I wasn't even a member here, but carry on. Somehow I suspect your real name will have to be found out. No worries, I'm working on it.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”