Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
It's persecution of Christians by the US state. This is precisely what the First Amendment was intended to prevent, i.e., to interfere with the free exercise of religion.
The 1A says that congress shall make no law prohibiting the free exercise of a religion. This isn't congress. It's the state of Oregon. You might remember that several years ago, OR's governor was forced to resign for corruption. He was replaced by the Lt. Gov who's a rabid left wing liberal woman. She's just what Hillary will be if elected.
Unfortunately my state has been divided by this crap! Our Democrat criminal governor was found to be corrupt, forced out of office! He was replaced with a c u nt bumping, bisexual! The state is ruled by the liberal Portland area, we don't have enough rural population to out vote them! California moved north to get out of the schit down there, then went right back to their old ways!! My observation is Montana is experiencing the same thing, as well as Washington. I sure hope Trump wins so we can get the court system back on the right track!!!