Originally Posted by efw

So at no point has everyone ever been really free and it was unjust but now it's ok because the group being limited is one you don't like.

Got it.

Used to be that an idea touted by both sides was "I may not agree with what you say but will defend to the death your right to say it."

No more, now it's all about offended classes on both sides. Power no longer is found in the Constitution but in some contrived "right to not be offended".

Fact is, if I'm in business for myself I should be able to refuse service for whatever reason I like, and as a consumer I should be free to spend or not spend as I see fit.

The gov't has no business telling citizens who they have to do business with. That's for business owners and the market to decide.

Have no idea whose ass you pulled that from but it needs to go back...stat!

So, to be clear, you (and others on here) believe any business should be free to discriminate against anyone they choose, anytime...correct?

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...