Originally Posted by ironbender
It was never about the cake.

You're correct. It was their protest of the law vs. GLBT PC-ism being forced upon the society.

I'm not pleased that the GLBTs rule the social justice World right now, but the law says they can be married. What does that really change for the bakers? The dykes were living together dyking around before they asked for a cake, and are still dyking together. Bake them a cake and take their money.

Religious reasons? Christ refused to stone the harlot, where did I miss the New Testament passage stating it was taboo to make wedding cakes for dykes?

Colin Kaepernick can sit out the National Anthem, it's his right. If it cuts his career short, then so be it. If some baker does't want to make a lick-a-lotta-puss cake, so be it, but live with the consequences.

This is of course incredible government over reach and forced PC, but these people were stupid about it.

I live in a CCW State, and I SHOULD be able to walk around ANY part of my city day or night. If I try that, I better know that if I'm out around Metropolitan Blvd @ 2am, there is going to trouble. If I play Charles Bronson in Death Wish and waste some Gangstas trying to do me wrong, there will be consequences, legal ones. Better I keep out of there after dark.

What's really important here, two dykes lawfully tying the knot or ones livelihood?

They should have made the cake and banked the money. They have accomplished nothing but their own financial ruin.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo