I may fail, but am trying to see the broader picture in these persecutions. I'm all about equal rights and opportunities - always have been and will be - and deplore persecution based on who/what a person is. Now - behavior can be another matter.

Whomever said it was not about the cake is correct, and it also was not about "gender". To those who ran this charade and bullied the baker folks, gender is hardly an issue at all, The LGBTQRPN Nazis have no gender identity as such - any mixture of lusts and genitals will do just fine for those folks.

What they seem to crave is some form of legitimacy - seems like any kind will do - as long as it is served up on demand. I can't sympathize or even empathize with their cravings because I'm not a sexual pervert - at least not yet. But if I were living that lifestyle and aware of the centuries of strong views regarding such perversions and taboos (who isn't?), I'd probably be wanting some legitimacy too.

There is no way for folks bound up in such perversions to secure legitimacy on moral/ethical bases. Some of them might look in the mirror and think "OK, I'm strange in that department - it'll have to be so and I'll make my way",

But, their lobby has gone for the one available shiny dime - trying to use our legal system to bully into submission those who take moral positions - bakers, ministers, justices of the peace, etc.. There still are people who think they somehow can build themselves up by tearing others down.

They will succeed here and there, put someone out of business, get a "marriage" license, get a special toilet room, etc.. Some good things may come about with regard to experiencing equal rights and opportunities no matter who you are, and maybe some deserved recognition not formerly afforded. But, it looks as though true legitimacy never can be gained in the courts - no matter how many decent people are trampled in the process.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron