I run now, and have run in the past, client-based businesses in Oregon. I have worked with gays- lesbians specifically, but possibly others as well. The only time I've ever had any 2nd thoughts about working with anybody was two different bands I recorded albums for. In the first case, it was a metal band, not very good, and as I recorded and did the punch-ins and edits on the largely unintelligible lyrics I started to freak that the dude was singing about sex with KIDS. I have kids. However soon after, I had reason to trot out of the control room to the iso booth, to move a mic or something, and the guy was crying- big, gnarly, tatoo'd and pierced guy crying in the iso booth. His bandmate was there consoling. After, I asked him about it. Turns out, the guy had been abused, badly, as a kid and was expressing his own experiences via the art and poetry he was making. Boy did I feel like an [bleep].

Second time was a band from Corvallis that I had no issues with, but my wife, a hardcore outside person and gardener, overheard them talking outside the studio while on break.... talking about what amounted to date-rape very openly, as in, a thing that had happened with them, and they thought it was cool, maaaaan.

I could give two [bleep] about what consenting adults do together and frankly, the refusal to bake a cake for a wedding strikes me as bullshit. Get over yourself. There are crimes out there involving sex but two gals getting it on ain't one of them.

However, I cannot endorse a State mandate of the type described by the OP. I certainly have my limits as to who I'll work with. That's MY business, literally.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!