Stick,
I do not believe for a second either that you can, on demand, make a first round hit at 700yds with a .22 LR nor a 2000yds first round hit with anything you own. Hell, I don't think you can--on demand--make a first round hit at 700yds with a .223AI every time, under all conditions. I'm not talking about shooting giant rocks. I'm talking about shooting something reasonable for caliber.

I don't shoot a .223 at dudes standing 1500yds away. It's more like a few hundred yards deer gun or a few more hundred yards varmint gun. So let's say first round on demand on a 6" circle. If you use it on bipeds call it a 12" box although you have a little more to work with.

With a .22LR how far can you make a first round hit or keep 90% of your shots on the same size target? More realistically, how far can you hit a Coke can? Doesn't really matter because it doesn't have the ass to get there and do anything but, just for your bragging rights, I'm curious.

With a .270Win (or anything for that matter) a shot at 2000yds is never easy, for anyone. But practical application, again, how far can you (on demand) place a first round hit on a 10-15" circle despite the fact at some point it lacks sufficient velocity and energy for hunting? My personal furthest was around 2700m with a .50 BMG and it took 3 shots but the target was a huge tracked vehicle (I still only hit within a third the length of center) so I don't think that was spectacular shooting. I certainly wouldn't claim I could do that again right now as a matter of routine.

I'm personally challenged by 300yds with a .22LR, I start working harder for wind at 500yds with a .223 Rem and past 700yds it doesn't matter if you hit because it won't reliably flash all steel targets. With a 6.5 Creed things are much easier than with a .308Win to 800yds but past 900yds things get much harder for anyone. I don't care who you are unless you are my friend Norm Crawford and I have even seen him miss due to wind. I guess what I'm driving at is low recoil doesn't always contribute to long range success although I do want the least recoil with the requisite amount of performance to get the job done. I think that is what this thread is probably about so that guys don't give the normal recommendation of needing a .300WM for 500yds shooting.

If you can do all the things you claim, you ought to be teaching folks instead of being a pretentious jackass all the time. Hint. Maybe I just said a whole bunch more ignorant stuff and you can have a heyday extolling your knowledge and exploits in that ridiculous made up bush people language you use. Hint.