'357,

I've not shot much more than 100+ Fixed Fhuqkers and have never seen an "issue". Though a pard did have a Riggin' Fit while Elk Hunting on his last pass and threw his Custom 300 Ultra as far/hard as he could and the 6x MQ's ele turret got bent. In fairness...it'd be tough to slight the scope for that "issue".(grin)

Some folks don't listen about Die Geometry,when it comes to both Sizing and Seating. Beating your bolt into battery,just might be a "sign" of an "issue". I've been raking her over the coals every 10 seconds and I'm thinkin' the point(s) have done been done made.

The Reupold Purge is very nearly complete.

Hint...............

'bird,

The Illuminatti is a right proper Mind Fhuqk and at 72 Mils all in,prolly more than a touch handy.

Seen it.............(grin)

DD,

Norma brass has always been a Bitter Pill and easy to pass upon. I'd MUCH rather form Lapooey and have sumptin'.

I cain't cuss the 6BR................

JudMam,

Hell...that Rat don't look like it took you much more than a "few" days to find,after the shot. Mebbe elaborate on the platform,it's optics and boolits,that grant you "results" of that HILARIOUS "magnitude". Congratulations?!?

Did it get hung up on the barbed wire,as you were dragging it back through the fence? Spare NO "details"...you "lucky" kchunt. Have you ever managed to get a pic of one,on the same day "you" "killed" it?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Clark',

Have contemplated a Custom Rifle myself.

Once................(grin)

'k,

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I LOVE Factory Fodder and Ping Pong Balls!..............(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."