Fredrica,

I getta kick outta your "hard charging" pursuits...don't "forget" your spool of rope. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart. Perhaps some day you'll be able to afford a boat?!? Mebbe you two CLUELESS Fhuqks can pool "all" your resources and split the cost of your FIRST camera too?!?

Nawwwwwwwwwww,THAT ain't in the cards.

Laughing!..............

JudMam,

Fascinating that a slipped/gangrene 3pt laying drum tight in the pasture,days after the trigger were yanked,horns you up in sucha manner. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that the "particulars" of the Goat Fhuqk used,weren't cited. I "wonder" why?!? Laughing!

Pardon my having a few dies and far more barrels than same. The poignant profundity of said Dichotomy,will sail over your pointy head and gaping maw,if only as per always.

Here's to the fhuqking HILARITY of you doing your BEST.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'kelly,

The Turd Polisher is incensed,that different blueprints,shine greatest with different dies,due different application(s) and she's more than a touch shy of a first fhuqking clue. Though "luckily" for her,Imagination and Pretend are free.

Here's a 6-284 double and I reckon more than a few will note,that none have been laying lost for days. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Hint...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."