Fredrica,

There is certainly NO slighting how very WELL founded your countless Insecurities are. Congratulations?!?

Mebbe wax eloquent on the sweet "satisfactions" that are your's,in being unable to own a boat(let alone a few),regale in the "triumph" of "scoring" some used crab rope someone gave you and connect all of your Maritime Delusions by swingin' open a gate and hopping a fence to "gain" entry into someone else's pasture...so you can shoot a Ratfhuqk Dink and pose in your Life Vest as "vindication". You "hard charger" you. Laffin'!

I do enjoy your Jerry Lewis Telethon "success" and the unbridle EPIC fhuqking Hilarity that obliviously oozes,outta you doing your very fhuqking BEST.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

Rained purty hard last night and more is in the Mail,so I just might make a Cast or two. Use your Imagination and it's Pretend,to concoct the Fabrication that you'll not be reading EVERY word and eyeing EVERY splendid pixel,as you try to tell yourself that "you could too".

If you had a penny for every time you thought or spoke of me,you'd have your first boat bought and paid for,replete with rope you bought...instead of bein' forced to DREAM about same. At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your "means",you "lucky" kchunt.

Hint.

Just sayin'.