'alf,

You're right...there ain't too many fhuqking things funnier than a Weatherby! Though they badly botch rifles,some of the chamberings ain't horrid and I've prolly shot a few of 'em.(grin)

I don't much fret feed/function with chamberings that are non-SALAMI,as I've prolly dabbled a few. DBM's in general and the Primal conversion in particular,tidily nip more than a few thangs and Plug & Play is never not handy,nor is increased COAL and round count options. Personally,I never tote anything but a 5-rounder as a default,but have seen me slip a 10-rounder or a few in a ruck as Play Toy contingency.

I'd be torn on the Dasher,due to how splendid everything is on both sides of it. With the 6BR nestling one flank and the XC or 6x47 Lapooey on the other and with great brass obviously available for all,less a great logistics aid or pricing defray advantage in any direction. There's no COAL advantage,nor OEM platform to extoll,that'd really seal the deal.

Might should prolly oughtta yank the OEM CM Jap Roy spout offa certain 224 Wby Varmintmaster and dupe the contour at 20",with a 1-8" 6BR spout,as a Mind Fhuqk Sleeper for lippy bastards.

If only because that sorta schit cracks me the fhuqk up and I've always loved me a Sleeper................(grin)

'mark,

Lotsa ways to arrange happiness. The 223 boltgun's incessant bane is twist rate,because Bean Counters don't shoot. The Krunchentickers' bane is COAL and it's hilarious,that no Manufacturer can connect such GLARING dots.

If looking to drive an OEM base,I'd simply go 1-8" S/S RAR and toss it in a MDT chassis(I prefer the EHG but they don't RAR as of yet),so as to nip the schit OEM handle and reap DBM dividends. No thang to pitch the trigger lever and re-spring for sub 2lbs on Yanktitude. Go 2pc base,shim the stern,drive 'Horn rings for an extry 40MOA and Fixed Fhuqk your way to the Finish Line.

Shoot that spout out,bank that experience and let it nudge your rebarreling decisions. Not that I haven't punched alotta OEM SALAMI spouts out to Aye-Eye and am more than a leetle hip on the notion.

You could Remage outta da' gate and have it all.

Hint.............

'pole,

Tough to get giddy about a Tikka,because the mags and stocks are so fhuqking schitty. Their TikTac is an EPIC Goat Fhuqk. Have had lotsa pards try and all I ever had to say was "ToldjaSo". Nobody I can think of,owns one anymore.

Pass the RAR Chassis..............

"Performance",

Ain't it a fhuqking hoot,that your beliefs are solely predicated upon your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",which ain't never not fhuqking hilarious from start to fhuqking finish? Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Describe "your" 22LR Long Range setup(s),if only because the feigned attempt will be funnier than fhuqk. Don't "forget" fodder,glass,mounting system,rifle platform and other salient "tidbits". Hint.

Nextly,describe "your" 223AI(s) and the "particulars" associated with those Delusions too. Don't "forget" fodder,glass,mounting system,rifle platform and other salient "tidbits". Laughing!

There's no need for you to wax eloquent on all the things you cannot do,nor upon the wares you've never even fhuqking seen,let alone "used"...but in fairness,your glaring Dumbfhuqktiude is HILARIOUS! That only because,you are doing your best. Laughing!

Mebbe cite as per your version of "experience",when receiving a 40gr solid starts to feel "good"? A "lowly" FWB 300S and a 8gr and small change JSB Exact at say 650fps(admittedly mines faster than that due the Maccari springs and Arctic seals),ain't gonna make your face tickle at the muzzle...though a 40gr 22LR solid at the 700yd line has far more pile driving ass. Hint. At least you can afford to read about it,you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I enjoy the hilarity of your BEST efforts,"rewarding" you with a 270Win extrapolation. I'd be impressed to learn if someone had more disdain for the 270Win than I and will yet again feign my "surprise" that your copious Dumbfhuqktitude,reliably fills your pointy head with so much STUPIDITY. You are in soooooooooooo fhuqking far over your pointy head,that it is a shame that you've less than ZERO inkling of that fact. Though that do certainly up the Humor Quotient. Laughing!

Your gross inability to savvy twist,BC or projectile is JeffZero worthy and your Savage99 rifle/scope/boolit "particulars" are a fhuqking hoot! PLEASE keep doing your best and be sure to "tell" me more,as you talk out your ass,in regards to the things you "know" the least about. Hint. Laughing!

I've never even seen a 308,please "tell" me more about them too. I am VERY "surprised" that they can be whooped at the 800yd line. Laughing!

I've never heard of a 300Win either,so you'll wanna "tell" me about that too. Laughing!

This Thread is about Dumbfhuqks trying to talk out their ass and obliviously Show Case their STUPIDITY,under the fabricated Delusion that they've a FIRST fhuqking clue. Hopefully,one of 'em will try to drop a "name" to quantify same. Laughing!

Now be sure to cite the velocity and "energy" levels,where boolits "don't" kill and how your version of "experience" cajoled that Fabrication? Then extrapolate in kind,where a marked increase in both over shadow placement,again as pertaining to your version of "experience". PLEASE find me "mistaken",as it will be funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

You Whining CLUELESS Dumbfhuqks are never not entertaining. Be SURE to cite any/all words that were "too big" or "too Technical" for you and I'll be rather at ease in connectin' them dots,even for someone as fhuqking STUPID as you. Hell...I might even add some pics.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

'bean,

She can only do the best she can,with what incredibly fhuqking little she has to work with...the "lucky" kchunt.

Nice to "learn",that boolits turn into Feel Good Spray.

Didn't see THAT one coming.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."