'pole,

The RAR S/S 223's are held in esteem in these parts,their 5.56 cousins not so much,due their Linda Lovelace throats.

Nor do the CM 5.56's wear nearly as well.

[Linked Image]

No thang to kiss a 75A-Max ala Plug & Play in the S/S,or via DBM,as they are throated nicely. Easy to plywood a RAR and upgrade the handle,but a chassis nips all in one fell swoop.

[Linked Image]

AM steel 5-rounders are Skookum +P..................

'LBS,

I should go back to labelin' pics,as I re-spring the schit outta lotsa thangs. Cain't like many OEM trigger springs,nor OEM DBM mag latch springs,amongst a host of other spring issues. Have a tendency to fail alotta boltgun mag follower springs too.

Field expedient RAR Chickenschit Trigger Latch cure,for a pard on the fly. Tough to beat Maxima Chameleon for Utility.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Purty sure this is a RAR re-spring item part number.

[Linked Image]

They are nasty wicked little fhuqkers and LOVE 75A-Max.

[Linked Image]

Lotsa bang,for the Buck...pun be intended..................

'alf,

The 20" 6XC Montucky(s) love 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches at 2970fps ala '17 and have been a Holy Fhuqking Terror on Splendid Bucks this year.

Hopefully I'll catch a gale or two on this 2wk vacation,so I can justify the "fairness" of squirtin' that same boolit at 3350fps outta a certain Six Twat-Six,into like victims.

She's cetainly a Gawddamned Fhuqking DEATH Ray.

[Linked Image]

Scored another donor action yesterday and am half tempted to Remage a 8" Dasher on it in a Chassis Bitch,figurin' if I hate it...I could always use another 6-284 LFB.

Decisions...decisions.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."