The problem with that is that while you know how to take that $300 RAR in 6.5 Creed and find a decent scope for the money and put the package together the majority of new hunters are more likely to slap a simmons or a barska scope on it without proper knowledge to mount the scope and they set it canted without tightening it up and you get crippled game or a hunter who doesn't hunt for very long. They will find something else to do. Or worse yet the young hunter puts himself or herself in a position to get hurt.

32 years ago when I was in high school I borrowed a 7Rem mag savage 340 that had a plastic button on the bolt. I shot a 40 inch meat moose on a hillside and the plastic retaining button popped off in the brush while packing down a quarter. A large brown bear decided to show interest in the meat and butchering process and stayed in the brush 50-75 yards holding out for me to fold and give him the kill. I ended up staying the night on the moose with a coleman lantern and my terrible singing voice as a defense. That kind of incident will change you view of rifles with plastic parts.

You buy a high quality rifle and you know that you need to put a high quality scope on it and include mounts and rings that are setup properly.