Originally Posted by Journeyman
Originally Posted by Journeyman
Wow... Didn't know there were so many structural engineers and groundwater hydrologists here... I'm learning a LOT! smirk

Please...how 'bout y'all who are spouting sh1t out your AZZES provide some data whereby we engineers and scientists can crunch the numbers and contribute our opinions...which are surely less valid than ignorant stupid f'ing hysteria... amazing...

There is another engineer on here all the time that knows everything. Somebody said he's on vacation but I'm sure he will be along sooner or later and remedy the situation. My personal expertise in this area is limited and crunching #s gets old.

But since you wanted some data to chew on, here you go.

According to Digital Dan, 100,000 cfs = ~750,000 gallons/second. From this simple conversion please determine the size and number of bags needed to haul big rocks into the dam. I don't have specs on the bags such as knots per inch, etc. , but I'm guessing they need to be extra-heavy duty.

Next up we will determine if 223AI is really enough to dislodge said rocks from quarry. I feel a quarter bore would be the minimum, but with these new bullets and powders...