Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Scott F
Or, better yet, maybe I should just be euthanized so you can heve a better life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott ,
You're missing my point --my point is if someone goes in the military and does a "JOB" they don't deserve the same pay as a combat soldier like my buddy Jeremy is spoke of .

If you are in bad health or any other man who fought for this country I want you to be V-E-R-Y well taken care of ,if you did hard dangerous work you should be taken care of. The people who shuffled papper didn't fight in combat or do things that wore their bodies out shouldn't be in the VA line worried about a crick in their knee --that doctors office should be for YOU .

Steelhead ,

If you were doing dangerous work -being away from home etc. -you too should be paid for what you do .The guy in the Coast Guard sitting in an office shining a seat with his ass -does not deserve to be paid what like a person risking life and limb -that person has a "job" . And that "job" shouldn't come with retirement and benefits for life .

If you say so. I'm guessing your buddy could have been in charge of all C4ISR and gun system design/testing/delivery in a multi-billion dollar contract for a new class of ship. All I did was shine seats in that job....

[Linked Image]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you're saying you did a simple job -somewhat what Bob who worked in the eye clinic and you deserve a lifelong pension and benefits --ok then .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.