Originally Posted by ol_mike

Good for her we need smart people in the military it's very high-tech .
What we don't need is people who aren't interested -don't put out and are waiting on their pension .
What we don't need is an over weight whatever color male or female saying " ohh --long breath -ohh I hate it but I got six more years before I can retire" . She has probably did as little as possible for a long time and is riding out one thing --PENSION .

I served a total of 24 years and have no PENSION. But I must be wrong as you know more about it than I do.

BTW, how many hours have you spent working in freezing cold up to your chest in water with a hundred feet of water above you and in pitch black? How many hours have you waited in that same freezing cold in that same pitch black at decompression stops? How much do you know about the effects of prolonged hypothermia every day for months at a time?

You say you don't have the personality to learn discipline. That isn't something to brag about. But you are right, those who did learn about discipline deserve to be screwed out of everything even though you still have your rights because of those who did.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!