Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by MOGC
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Please say it ain't so --anybody who works for or has worked for the federal government deserves 76% more than the private sector and 38% more time off than the private sector .
What kind of barbarian doesn't understand that ....

President Trump needs to wait until the second term then start on cutting military retirements -no more retirements for the "desk soldiers" paper shufflers --soldier who worked in the Eye clinic etc. .
Make the vast majority of benefits go to the soldiers risking their lives in war away from their families for long periods of time . Not some fat legged overweight female bum riding out a retirement . Believe me there are tens of thousands of them .

"Soldiers risking their lives in war"... Thats actually only about 15% of the current military, isn't it? Where and how do you draw the line on the non combat support staff and/or stateside personnel that makes up the vast majority of the military?

That is easy, anyone who lived to the end of their enlistment is just shoved out on the street with nothing. Any one who is service connected disabled is just strapped down and their organs harvested until there is nothing worthwhile left. It will save the poor snowflakes billions in tax dollars, get somewhere around half the homeless off the streets, you know, those [bleep] who served and left part of their minds in some hell hole. While we are at it lets make a clean break and stop all SS. Put whatever is in SS into building a wall or something useful. Old people are worthless anyway.

Scott! I didn't know you were from San Francisco! Which cafe' do you hang out in? I hear those statements all the time. Of course, people lower their voices if they know I am near.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe