Originally Posted by ol_mike
Yeah you'all are right , anybody who drives a bus around the base a few times them asks his commanding officer if he can go to the gym then get something to eat -then go to bed -that's what Jay told me he did and did it a lot.

OMGoodness it would be so funny to see awkward Bob try to handle a rifle , he would kill somebody -probably himself . He often laughed at what a joke his job was as did others .

No not a veteran , having a guy yell in my face wouldn't go over well with my personality .

Yeah I guess I'm jealous like idaho shooter said -never made much of myself -just built a bunch of houses and made 30 -40 --60 dollars at the closing . Semi-retired now although doing a little of this and that out of boredom -retiring is for the birds .

Scott F. you need some help -you're way off track.

Salute to all the fighting men in the Military all you paper shuffling seat shiners need to turn your check back in to the working people and get a job !!

Three cheers for my buddy Jeremy -he feels the same way I do ...

Gotcha, just a freeloading leach letting others risk their lives to protect him and his way of life so he can bad mouth them. Well you can kiss my rosy red *ss and GFY!

another one hits "ignore"....