The Wby RPM in 6.5mm and .338 does nothing different on game animals that the 6.5 PRC and the old 338 Win Mag does. The 338 Win Mag as I have done many times can be loaded down or up depending on your needs. Recoil can be controlled with rifle weight, stock fit and loadings. The RPM, while effective, offers nothing over the 338 Win Mag and a bit less in horsepower. The belt aspect is a non issue, at least for me, I’ve never had a problem feeding 338 Win Mag loadings, either mine or off the shelf. Wby is reinventing itself, as they’ve done several times in the past with many changes including their actions. They need a way to cut cost and induce profit all while offering the latest and so called greatest cartridges and rifles. They have undoubtedly played an instrumental part in big game hunting and big game rifles, especially when it comes to DG offerings. God bless them, however nothing they offer, especially at their price points are attractive to me. I could build a better custom rifle for $3K any day. Only one man’s opinion, to each his own.