Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by Riflehunter
The term doesn't fit me perfectly. You are only saying that because you have to resort to being derogatory about me personally rather than being able to logically argue something. Once you fall into that trap, you lose credibility.

If you will go to the thread that I linked you will find the penetration testing that proves what I said
Apparently you are to stupid to do that.
"to stupid"? dumbo it's "too stupid"! Why don't you specifically state exactly what the tests prove and how they "prove" what you say?

Why don't you get someone to read it to you.
Because you're the one who is referring to "evidence" without specifying the particular which is supportive of your argument. That would be like me saying "look at that picture, there's proof" to which you might possibly say "proof of what?" This is a .338 thread and you had to be a troll with your .358 interjections.

I'm not going to hold your hand. Sorry
And I would appreciate it if you kept your disrespectful comments about Elmer Keith to yourself. He contributed and knew and did, far more, than do-nothing no-names such as yourself could ever hope to understand.