Originally Posted by MAC
No animal in its natural habitat is that clumsy in its movements. That is a man in a costume.

Bigfoot is a myth. Not one trapper or hunter in the 1800s shot one or found one dead when they were wiping out the beaver, bison, wolf, pronhorn, elk and grizzly? Sorry but I dont buy that

Nor do I. Consider that here in North America, there have been hunters, trappers, explorers, etc., out in the mountains, forests, and fields for hundreds of years. Not one hunter, etc., of the millions has ever killed a "Bigfoot." I heard it said once -- I think on the old Art Bell radio show -- that Bigfoots are so smart and perceptive they never let a man/woman with a gun or bow and arrows see them. That's why no one has ever killed one and brought it in to a taxidermist.

Think how much money you could make by killing a Bigfoot, having it mounted full body, and traveling around the country charging people $5.00 each to come into the tent or trailer to see a real "honest-to-Pete Bigfoot." Another $5.00 to take a closeup selfie with it. Big bucks, boys and girls, big bucks!

If anyone here ever kills one, PM me and I'll be more than happy to front you money for the taxidermy, a good exhibition trailer, a new Ford F250 to tow it, and publicity money for advertising. Won't take long to recoup my investment, I assure you. laugh

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)