Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Originally Posted by carrollco
Most folks don’t know how to be quiet in the woods and are far too noisy. They don’t control scent, movement and the like. Scientists don’t know everything and very few are in the field. History is full of accounts and sightings. Very few have really ventured into watersheds or swamps. The Mississippi Delta was the last place to be settled in our state because of mosquitoes, disease and flooding. The Choctaws used it as hunting grounds. Here they were called Delta devils or skunk apes. Game and Fish swears there’s no panthers here either, but I have heard and seen them. My best friend is a member of a premier hunting club located over the levee by the Mississippi River at the Greenville River Bridge. The club has 35 members and the last membership sold for $600 K. It has many square miles of River bottom. Much of it has never been seen by a human in decades. How much land can 35 members hunt? Licking branches weren’t discovered by scientists but a hunter. Recent edition of Smithsonian had a new firefly discovered in New Jersey. Too much credible evidence for Bigfoot out there. There are some YouTubes of one spotted on the Mississippi River at a hunting club north of Tunica. Look for it. Sure looks like a Bigfoot to me.

I wouldn't doubt what there are still tribes of people in the Amazon that haven't been discovered.

Comparing the Amazon to America is like comparing Fetterman or Biden to an Astrophysicist!!!