Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by marktheshark
There are literally probably a million trail cams in use all over the country as I type this but not one has taken a CLEAR image of one yet. Dont know about you but I have hundreds of crystal clear trail cam and regular camera pictures of deer, bear, coyotes etc etc, but every pic ive seen purportedly showing "bigfoot" are blurry or otherwise obscured. In the hundreds of years hunters and trappers have been roaming America not one has been harvested nor a carcass found. Not to mention that none have been struck by a car/train etc. Believe many of the "eyewitnesses" have seen "something", maybe a glipse of a bear etc etc but not a Sasquatch! As an example, how many non hunters are aware that there are color phase black bears that arent black. This could explain seeing parts of something large and brown or cinnamon color moving through the thick in a non grizz area etc. Also in the morning or evening low light how many times have we as hunters spotted something we just "knew" was a deer etc only to have the coming daylight show it to be tree, stump etc etc!
NO NO NO! There is proof all over the internet! Thousands of pictures I tell you! Thousands of credible eyewitness sightings! Bigfoot is real, he’s just shy.

If someone took a picture of a dead one laid out in the bed of a truck, you wouldn’t believe it.

Yes I would. A picture of a bigfoot would prove they exist.

Why would a picture prove they exist? The Patterson film is pretty damned definitive and you don’t believe that.
Well I was assuming if someone had one laid out in the bed of there truck, there would be some sort of official record or scientific follow up. Proof if you will. The Patterson film is likely fake. Maybe not. Who knows. Gonna need proof to find out.

What a dumbf**k... you would piss your pants like everybody else.