Originally Posted by barm
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by barm
Originally Posted by MAC
No animal in its natural habitat is that clumsy in its movements. That is a man in a costume.

Bigfoot is a myth. Not one trapper or hunter in the 1800s shot one or found one dead when they were wiping out the beaver, bison, wolf, pronhorn, elk and grizzly? Sorry but I dont buy that
Davy Crockett and Daniel Boone both reported seeing something that we might call a bigfoot.

So what? They were both also known for tall tales. And those so called events were published long after both were dead. Are you really this gullible? Trappers, prospectors and hunters went into every nook and cranny of this land and not one of them ever found a dead one or ever killed one.

Take off the blinders and engage your grey matter

I would bet you have not read one book on the subject in which you pretend to be an expert. Teddy Roosevelt wrote in the "Wilderness Hunter" about a mountain man who said exactly what you say never happened.

You are an IDIOT! When TR was told that story he was considered an Eastern Rube from NY on a hunting trip. He was told a campfire tale.

The bottom line is for more than a half a century large numbers of professional killers roamed this nation trapping and killing everything they found. And not one ever killed one of these things! Not one! Nobody found a skeleton! There is not one scrap of hide! Not one piece of actual hard evidence. Campfire tales and you are too damn dumb to grasp that.

In order for these damn things to exist there would have to be a viable breeding population and that means there would have to be well over 100 at any one time to prevent inbreeding. So where are the damn things? They exist in your imagination. Period! You are an East Coast Moron. I grew up in the Rocky Mountains and there is no way these things are there and avoid all the hunters, ranchers, sheep herders etc... on a yearly basis without someone shooting one.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!