Originally Posted by Q_Sertorius
Then again, as I said elsewhere, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Yeah, ok Gretsky.

Originally Posted by Q_Sertorius
I'm proud of the fact that every time I went on the range, I always shot a possible at the 300-rapid fire.

But by no means would I expect that to translate to perfection at unknown distances over a span of 100 shots between 100 and 600 yards. That's a challenge that is as hard as it sounds. I've known plenty of HOGs who wouldn't do that successfully. Just firing 100 high-powered rifle rounds (for me, almost anything over 5.56 would be "high-powered") in one sitting would be something novel to me. I don't think I have ever fired more than a box of .257 Roberts/.25-06/.270/.30-06/8mm/etc. in a given day. And practicing the effects of that kind of volume on my shooting would be the first thing I did before I took up such a challenge.

^ sniff sniff. AI trollbot, 13 year old, or future scammer post padding?

Meh, maybe I am jaded. That final sentence though... I dunno man. ESL at the very least.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.