Originally Posted by brooksrange
Isn't that the same bullet hole that was on the coyote from the thread on Accubond failures? wink

Go figure is right! 200 yards is 600 feet. If a deer consistently jumps 15 feet per second (an average) that means that it lives for over 40 seconds with two holes in it's lungs and/or heart and keeps on jumping at that pace. Incredible. Maybe you should shoot them with Accubombs in the lungs or TSXs in the shoulders wink grin

It was pretty astounding. I was thinkin' my .358 was a death ray up until that deer. That's the exit from a 200-gn Hornady Interlock at 2625 MV by the way. The deer was about 20 yards away.

What happened was, he was with a pack of little bucks chasing a pre-estrous doe. It was the 2nd to last day of the season and I'd decided to kill anything legal to get some meat in the freezer. He made the mistake of forking his little horns <g>. Someone in that group of deer spotted me, and they scattered like flies... but he didn't know WHAT they were supposed to be running from and ran right in front of me. He saw me right before I shot him. So he had a pretty good adrenalin charge going. He went a solid 200 yards factoring in the terrain. But the blood trail was like... I don't even know... HUGE!

Talk about dead deer running... grin

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!