I applaude Mr. Atkinson for his reminding us all, just what a Nosler partitioin bullet is supposed to do and has been doing for years. I will continue to use Nosler partitioni bullets on smaller species of big game.

Now I am sure that Mr. Hack saw a lot of animals killed with these TSX bullets but I for one can't help but know, lots of TSX or Barnes bullets in the past have been complete pass throughs on big game animals. Don't want to whip a dead horse from the past but passed facts are just that facts gents. I have also heard from those who have shot the TSX bullet and come up with the same results I received in my testing of those bullets.

I did find out, that TSX bullets seemed to be more user friendly in my hunting rifles, verses those other Barnes bullets of past years. However, I have still gotten TSX bullets that never opened up in a water tank test, several calibers like the .338 magnum and .270 Winchester and 7mm magnum.

I will commend Mr. Hack for his information in the post he put forth but I shall continue to use what I know works, mushrooms out and causes lots of tissue damage, without just giving me an entry hole and exit hole with little damage to the animals vitals. The Trophy Bonded Bear Claw, Swift A Frames and Nosler Partitions, thank you Mr Hack.

Last edited by Tonk; 06/22/09.

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

UNIONS BUILDING AMERICA, SALUTE ALL THE UNION TRADESMAN