As stated before here any bullet can fail depending upon the conditions and the widely varied impact options, so with that fact in mind what is the default failure you prefer?

For my money, .... it's failure to open and then continue on the path I have chosen with my accurate bullet placement through the vital organs.

I know the whole thoery behind the partition, it's clearly stated in the original post here. I also know that they don't often end up in pieces of twisted copper and chunks of lead. But it happens. Much as a TSX as shown here can have the possible not opening failure.

With those as the options, I suppose I've never seen or heard of a Partition failing to open so that is not on the table for this discussion as far as I know?

Then which is the preferable worst case scenerio as a failure. Crumpled to bits of twisted copper and the lead squirting out? Or remaining a solid projectile which carries on through the point of impact you have chosen?

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)