twosixfour

Welcome to 24hrcf! And pretty darned good early post for a newbie. Well said.

As you prowl about this site yo will find some of us like older or even new but in the clasic style blued steel and good wood rifles wheras many others like the synthetic/stailnless stuff. All is good and all in fun MOST of the time. Don't know why it is not always that way, some folks tend to get thier panties in a wad too quickly over stuff that should be easy to talk about as adults. Might have a 12 year old or two posing as adults, one of the 'miracles' of the internet.

Your monicker is one of my all time favorite calibers. It should have been more popular than it was but is still well liked out here where shots at mule deer run long. Try the 100 or 120 gr TTSX over a good stiff dose of R-22, On deer I predict that you will love the results.

Was the 140SST from your 264 winmag? That is a bullet with great sectional density so if that was the case I am not surprised at the results.

"On with the inquistion" Good one, laughing here.

Good hunting, MARK

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500