Funny to me how some of these things begin to rile folks up. It's as if these bullets are one of your offspring or a wife or girlfriend. The defense and or attack of a product like this is hysterical to me. I wrote a post based on what I saw, then some folks tell me I did not see it, but they seem to want to prove that what happened again this year was a fluke, a lie, somekind of smoke and mirrors. As if I have some special agenda to attempt making people buy something.

When I took the time to write this for the benefit of those without the experience of seeing it themselves. I did not do it to generate debate, or argue the perfect product for all hunting now and in the future. I simply did it to share the experiences I had.

If your feelings are different then this, I wish you well and hope that as a hunter and sportsman you have all the success in hunting that you wish for. There are plenty of other people that hate hunters and what we do to waste anytime in a conflict over this non-sense for me. If you feel the need to be aggressive, angry, or your opinion is not shared with this, then maybe you should write a new post to express the experiences you have had with all the big game you have taken with your projectiles.

Good luck with the future hunting and I wish you well.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)