Thank you for taking the time to post your very complete results using these bullets.

I am set to start using the Barnes bullets in 2 rifles I will hunt with this year. I cannot imagine them expanding less or killing worse than the wasp 100 grain broadheads I kill deer with. In my lifetime I have personally not shot a WT deer yet that I could not find if it had two holes in it (in and out). I have however trailed a bunch with one hole in them from an underpowered bow with dull broadheads and we find about half of those sometimes after hours of crawling thru every type of snake infested lyme tick hole in the county. Many years ago I got a bad corneal abrasion from a twig doing that trailing at night once, again 50 pound bow and a butt shot in Eastern NC.

Thankfully the State of GA is looking out for us and we can now use crossbows. My "bud" bought one a few years ago and he has only lost one in the last few years with the 175 pound crossbow.

It is a fact that I do not need to shoot barnes bullets to kill GA whitetail deer, but its a free(r) country (so far) and it is my perception that they seem to offer some force amplification. So if they shoot in my rifles I get to burn less of my now $27/pound powder to do the same thing!

After shooting into some catalogs at 100 yards last week with 4 of my rifles and standard bullets I am positive that if I were to ever get to go to Africa, my 300WSM would be loaded with Barnes bullets.